Product Marketing Manager (4+ Years, B2B, SAAS)
- Develop product messaging and position the product informed by user research.
- Collaborate with the product team to create content that aligns with GTM strategy.
- Work with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to develop and build relationships with existing customers with the objective of capturing compelling success stories.
- Be the expert on competition.
- Analyze market trends to position the product and identify new required capabilities.
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launches).
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns).
- 4-7 years of product marketing experience at a major enterprise software vendor, SaaS company or automation software provider
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar, Oktopost etc)
- A proven track record of your ability to understand technical personas and build adoption and engagement of new and existing product lines
- Technical aptitude, curiosity, and a keen understanding of the API and developer ecosystem and its technical audiences
- Hands-on capability to build a range of marketing assets, including succinct pitch-decks, demo videos, and event/webinar content.