Senior Python Engineer (4+ years)
- Will be responsible for delivering moderately complex code solutions.
- Experience with Docker, CI/CD pipeline required.
- Should possess the ability to design, build and work with RESTful Web Services in JSON formats. (Flask preferred)
- Consistent track record of documenting, synthesizing, and communicating results.
- Should follow Agile principles and processes including (but not limited to) standup meetings, sprints and retrospectives.
- Should be able to understand the business problem, identify the key challenges, formalize the problem algorithmically, and prototype solutions.
- Hire, manage and grow a team of backend engineers
- Minimum 4+ years experience working in python software development.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with Flask and NoSQL database.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of NoSQL databases with hands-on experience in at least one database system
- Basic understanding of kubernetes and cloud services GCP or AWS.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, with an eagerness to learn
- Should be a Team player who can take responsibility for anything from fixing the office internet to making a sales pitch to CEO of a company. We believe in the ideology that “Buck stops with me”.
- Bangalore - WFO 3 days a week