Senior Frontend Engineer (React.js)
- You will be responsible for overseeing the development of Docsumo React webapp.
- You will be working closely with the founders.
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
- You will responsible to provide oversight, accountability, and leadership for technical decisions.
- You will be designing and building modules in React within the Docsumo webapp.
- The webapp is the main way for customers to consume Docsumo APIs.
- Own and Implement the features using the technology stack that we have in place while bringing in flavours of latest but proven trends and methods.
- Contribute to Product and Design ideas and Implement them as your own product. We value everyone’s inputs.
- Work with our hiring team to hire amazing engineers who will expand the Docsumo culture and product.
- At least 4 years years experience building React webapps
- Demonstrated ability to build webapps from scratch using React.
- Demonstrated ability of managing frontend engineers
- Proven skills in developing a production level end to end UI application on their own
- Familiarity with Version Control tools such as Git
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of SQL / NoSQL databases with hands-on experience in at least one database system
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, with an eagerness to learn
- Comfortable working in an Agile work environment with an incredibly fast pace and a large degree of independence.