Machine Learning Intern (Nepal)
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
As a machine learning intern, you will be designing and building systems that help Docsumo process visual data. Photographs or scan of documents are all rich with information if only we could teach a computer to interpret them.
You'll work in our Machine Intelligence team, a close-knit group of scientists and engineers who incubate new capabilities from whiteboard sketches all the way to finished apps.
We take a product-centric approach to research & development, working closely with our customers to identify opportunities and putting as much care into product design as raw capability.
- Freshers can apply
- Course work / online degrees in machine learning, text processing, data science, information retrieval, deep learning, natural language processing, text mining, regression, classification, etc.
- Must have good knowledge of ML research projects.
- Good github profile
- Basic knowledge of: Numpy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, Pandas, OpenCV, TensorFlow and Keras
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of databases and docker is plus
- The candidate should be able to work 7-8 hours a day from Mon-Fri
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, with an eagerness to learn