Python Intern (Nepal)
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Docsumo is document AI software with Intelligent OCR technology that helps convert unstructured documents such as pay stubs, invoices and bank statements to actionable data. Works with documents in any format with minimal setup. We are founders and data scientists with deep expertise building neural networks for large corporations.
We are obsessed with eliminating manual data entry, something that a lot of people are forced to do without much job satisfaction. We believe that machine learning and technology can change that.
We envision a world without manual data entry! Docsumo is backed by Fifth Wall, Common Ocean, Sequoia, Better Capital, Techstars & Barclays and is proud to have clients like PayU, Hitachi, Arbor, Westland etc.
- Freshers can apply
- Must have good knowledge of python software development
- Good github profile
- Must have knowledge and experience with Flask
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of databases is plus
- Basic understanding of docker and ci/cd is plus
- The candidate should be able to work 7-8 hours a day from Mon-Fri
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, with an eagerness to learn