Full Stack Developer
We understand that a great vacation and a seamless guest experience are crucial for travelers. That's why we have developed an end-to-end contactless platform specifically designed for hotels. Our platform empowers hotels to digitize and personalize the entire guest journey, ensuring a frictionless and memorable experience for every guest. Beyond providing great guest experiences, hotels can also streamline their operations, enhance efficiency, and unlock new revenue streams with our AI-based solutions.
But Easyway is more than just cutting-edge technology. We are a close-knit group of passionate individuals who believe in the power of responsibility, impact, and collaboration. When you join our team, you won't be just another cog in the system; your contributions will directly influence the success of our company and shape the future of the hospitality industry.
We are currently looking for a skilled Full Stack Developer to join our growing company. This is a full-time position with a hybrid work model (3 days from our office in Tel Aviv).
The ideal candidate is someone highly motivated who loves working on a team and has experience as a lead developer or project owner. They can handle a high-intensity and fast-paced work environment and want to become an integral part of the Easyway team.
As a Full Stack Developer at Easyway, you will:
- Develop a product that thousands of people around the world use every day
- Be involved in every step of the product life cycle, from idea to design, architecture and implementation
- Have a direct impact on the future of our product
- Work with a small team of experienced and talented developers
- Challenge yourself and your team, question existing processes, and bring in new ideas
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and Hebrew (written and spoken)
- A professional developer with a proven track record of development in both BE and FE, building microservices, and experience with SQL (or another form of a relational database)
- 4-5 years of experience with Node.js and React
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript and SQL databases
- Responsibility, reliability, and punctuality
- The desire to show initiative and go the extra mile
- The ability to work well under pressure, both independently and as part of a team
- DevOps experience (AWS, K8S)
- Startup experience (companies under 100 employees)
We believe high motivation can go a long way, and we're dedicated to hiring employees from different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. So, if this sounds like the position of your dreams, but you don't fulfill 100% of the requirements above - we invite you to apply for the position anyway :)
At Easyway, we are committed to inclusivity. We highly encourage you to apply for the position no matter your race, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, parental status, and age.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.