We understand that a great vacation and a seamless guest experience are crucial for travelers. That's why we have developed an end-to-end contactless platform specifically designed for hotels. Our platform empowers hotels to digitize and personalize the entire guest journey, ensuring a frictionless and memorable experience for every guest. Beyond providing great guest experiences, hotels can also streamline their operations, enhance efficiency, and unlock new revenue streams with our AI-based solutions.
But Easyway is more than just cutting-edge technology. We are a close-knit group of passionate individuals who believe in the power of responsibility, impact, and collaboration. When you join our team, you won't be just another cog in the system; your contributions will directly influence the success of our company and shape the future of the hospitality industry.
Currently, we're seeking a talented Account Executive to join our growing team. In this role, you'll play a vital part in hitting our sales targets and contributing to the overall success of the company. You will have the opportunity to engage with top hoteliers around the world, and help them innovate!
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday, with a hybrid work model (minimum of 3 days from our office in Tel Aviv). If you're excited about cutting-edge technology, passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences, and eager to make a significant impact, we want to hear from you. Join us on this exciting journey and be part of transforming the hospitality industry!
As an Account Executive at Easyway, you will:
- Be responsible for new revenue generation through the acquisition of new logos and delivering new growth via existing accounts.
- Own the entire sales cycle end to end, from prospecting and building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting. As the first and main point of contact for our prospective clients, you will be responsible for bringing these sales to the finish line.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Easyway's solution and connect this knowledge directly to client ROI. You will consistently research industry trends to build rapport with prospective clients and ensure you understand their business-critical needs to articulate the impact that Easyway can have on their organization.
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to maximize the company’s sales efforts.
- You are a HUNTER through and through
- Native English speaker (additional languages such as French, German, or Spanish - advantage)
- 3+ years experience as an AE selling a SaaS product to global mid-level or large enterprise businesses
- Proven track record in prospecting and closing deals of >$50K ARR, with the ability to demonstrate consistent delivery against targets
- Ability to identify relevant champions and decision-makers in companies, build strong relationships, and establish credibility with them
- Results-oriented team player, highly resilient, proactive, and tenacious at unlocking opportunities
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions between multiple stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment with changing priorities and minimal supervision
- In-depth understanding of the hospitality industry and/or the travel technology landscape; ability to solution sell and present as a subject matter expert across travel, hospitality, and technology
- Startup experience
We believe high motivation can go a long way, and we're dedicated to hiring employees from different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. So, if this sounds like the position of your dreams, but you don't fulfill 100% of the requirements above - we invite you to apply for the position anyway :)
At Easyway, we are committed to inclusivity. We highly encourage you to apply for the position no matter your race, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, parental status, and age.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.