Working Student/Intern for People Administration
What we need:
- Preparation of documents such as contracts, certificate, recommendation letters
- Managing the data of our team in the People Administration System
- Optimization of processes with a strong customer orientation
- Support in all administrative processes of people management (from onboarding and support to offboarding)
- Support of projects in the areas of recruiting, marketing and operations
- Support in writing and posting job adverts, screening applicants, and conducting interviews
What should you bring to the table?
- First practical experience in human resources is an advantage
- If you have worked with Personio before that is a plus, too
- You have the ambition to further develop our People and HR department with your skills & ideas
- Strong communication skills, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Reliable and independent way of working
- You have a pro-active and hands-on attitude
- Service-oriented mindset and approach: your colleagues are your clients
- You speak English very fluently on a business level and good German on a business level.
What makes working with us so unique?
- Real impact! You are the expert in your realm. Your task, your decisions, your hands on it.
- “I made this” satisfaction daily
- Your voice is heard: zero communication barriers are a ground value for us
- Shape crucial top-edge technology in the emerging global electromobility disruption
- IIoT for grown-ups: You work with a team that builds a real industrial device with a real application, this is not a consumer gadget
- Meaningful job: EcoG is helping to save our environment by making EV charging a business
- You can work remotely or enjoy an office in a collaborative and impact-driven work environment with original Spezi and Club Mate
- Become part of an outstanding, early-stage Techstars '17 graduate startup
- A ton of fun working with an experienced international diverse team