Intern/Working Student: Content and Communication Creator
Munich, Germany · Remote
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2023
What we need:
- To reach our target groups online and offline.
- Someone who self-dependent supports us to communicate and publish news and stories and manage our social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, …)
- Support in monitoring and reporting on marketing relevant KPIs.
What should you bring to the table?
- You have a very good feeling for language and fun in writing
- You are open to realizing audiovisual projects and product videos
- You are open to conducting interviews
- You have very good verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, early-stage start-up environment where tools need to be built and plans get frequently challenged by new priorities that might come up
- You have the ability to think quickly about new topics and have no difficulty translating complex issues into concise texts
- You have a pro-active and hands-on attitude
- You have a close-to--native proficiency or fluency in German and English
- Preferably, you have a background in journalism, marketing, communications, public relations, content strategy and also used the usual graphic design tools before
What makes working with us so unique?
- Real impact! You are the expert in your realm. Your task, your decisions, your hands on it.
- “I made this” satisfaction daily
- Your voice is heard: zero communication barriers are a ground value for us
- Shape crucial top-edge technology in the emerging global electromobility disruption
- IIoT for grown-ups: You work on a real industrial device with a real application, this is not a consumer gadget
- Meaningful job: EcoG is helping to save our environment by making EV charging a business
- You practice and learn mad IoT skills from two very experienced Industry Jedi
- Work remotely or enjoy an office in a collaborative and impact-driven work environment with original Spezi and Club Mate
- Become part of an outstanding, early-stage Techstars '17 graduate startup
- A ton of fun working with an experienced international diverse team