Digital Illustrator (Marketing)
Educative is looking for an extraordinary Visual Designer to work with our Marketing team to delight current and potential users, ensuring we have a polished and premium aesthetic across all user touchpoints.
This is an excellent role for candidates that have 3+ years of relevant experience and are excited about using their skills alongside a strong marketing team to build an innovative upcoming brand in Ed-tech.
- Create original, premium-quality illustrated visuals and assets for online use on multiple channels, including on the Educative.io website, blog, paid ads, and social media platforms.
- Lead the design of high quality customer-ready materials to support B2B sales and marketing efforts (such as infographics, whitepapers, and ebooks).
- Stay up to date on best practices and new initiatives in the industry and contribute to putting Educative on the forefront of visual design.
- 3+ years in professional commercial design making customer-facing graphics or illustrations
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple design projects simultaneously based on rapidly evolving business needs. The company is fast-growing with an international presence, so agility is key.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to clearly understand the needs and objectives of the multifunctional team and ‘talk through’ design decisions.
Note: you will be asked to share your portfolio as part of the interview process, and may be asked to complete a brief design challenge.
Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built from the ground up to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.