Motion Designer (Marketing)
Educative is looking for an extraordinary Motion Designer to work with our marketing team to delight current and potential users, ensuring we have a polished and premium aesthetic across all user touchpoints.
This is an excellent role for candidates that have 3+ years of relevant experience and are excited about using their skills alongside a strong marketing team to build an innovative upcoming brand in Ed-tech.
- Create animations and video content for digital advertisements and social media posts on platforms including Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook
- Assist the team with video-based assets for other marketing and outreach needs, including with our Educative Sessions video series.
- Stay up to date on best practices and new initiatives in the industry and contribute to putting Educative on the forefront of visual design.
- 3+ years in professional commercial design making customer-facing videos
- Proficiency with a video editing tool like Adobe After Effects or Premiere
- The ability to prioritize and work on multiple design projects simultaneously based on rapidly evolving business needs. The company is fast-growing with an international presence, so agility is key.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to clearly understand the needs and objectives of the multifunctional team and ‘talk through’ design decisions.
Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built from the ground up to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.