Senior Engineering Manager
Who are we?
Educative is a seed-stage startup that provides interactive courses to software engineers. Our courses come with interactive coding playgrounds and pre-provisioned developer environments that help developers learn rapidly without having to spend time on setups and installations.
What will you be working on?
- Lead and contribute to the design and implementation of major new products and features.
- Recruit, retain and develop internal and external software engineers.
- Actively oversee resource allocation to ensure delivery of services and projects, creatively use engineering team resources and budget to accelerate the achievement of goals.
- Prioritize, track, and manage software development projects, including bug fixes, feature requests, new product development, etc.
- Set up effective development frameworks and processes, with a preference for speedy releases over feature perfection.
- Carry out a constant technology watch and stay aware of market opportunities and competitive threats.
- Conduct performance reviews and coach engineers on your team to be successful.
We require 3+ years of experience managing teams. If you love building smart teams focused on innovation, please send your resume to [email hidden].