Senior Technical Content Engineers (Islamabad)
Senior Technical Content Engineers (TCE) are distinguished by their ability to explain complex technical topics to learners. They create engaging technical content and work with subject matter experts to build courses for Educative learners.
Your responsibilities will include:
Create technical courses:
• Research, plan and create interactive text-based courses with hands-on programming assignments and projects for engineering audiences.
• Review courses created by others ensuring adherence to Educative standards for editorial and technical quality; and effective use of platform features to engage learners. Deliver feedback with clear and respectful language.
• Monitor technical developments to contribute to course strategy and ensure that Educative courses are responsive to learner needs.
Build expertise on Educative platform:
• Develop expertise on platform capabilities to effectively create courses and guide internal and external authors in fully utilize platform features in courses.
• May recommend product features and enhancements. Follow recommendation through prioritization, design and implementation.
Develop people management skills:
• Contribute to team development activities, such as campus and experienced hire recruiting, mentoring new team members, leading training sessions, etc.
- Strong hands-on engineer passionate about learning new programming languages and technologies, with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Adept at communicating technically complicated topics simply and elegantly
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, and disciplined
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Confident and comfortable presenting to different types of audiences, large and small
Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.