Technical Content Engineer (Islamabad)
Educative is connecting millions of developers around the world. We are a hyper growth platform for interactive text-based courses on many aspects of computer science, cloud computing, and advanced technologies.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses so they can get better at their job, find a better job or just experience the joy of learning.
We have ambitious goals for courses —and that’s where you come in!
Technical Content Engineers (TCE) are distinguished by their abilities to explain complex topics in a way that is useful to their audience. They create engaging technical content and work with subject matter experts to build courses on the platform.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead course development from inception to launch, including project plan development, coordination with internal and external stakeholders, and collaboration with engineering teams for bug fixes or new feature requests.
- Research, plan and create text based, interactive courses for engineering audiences.
- Review and suggest edits to courses written by subject matter experts ensuring editorial and technical quality standards are met.
- Develop expertise on platform capabilities to effectively create courses and guide external authors in fully utilizing platform features in courses.
- Monitor technical developments to contribute to course strategy and ensure that Educative courses are responsive to learner needs.
- Understanding of computer science concepts, such as data structures and algorithms.
- Passionate about learning new programming languages and technologies.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, and disciplined
- Strong time management skills
Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.