Project Manager (Experienced)
Do you want to be part of a high-performing team at a fast-growing technology company?
Are you passionate about enabling learning and career growth for a community of developers?
Do you feel motivated by contributing to a culture of continuous improvement?
The Content Project Manager role may be right for you. The Content Project Manager is integral for company growth and you will help drive the future of the company by maximizing the our ability to deliver high quality technical courses.
You’ll also have the freedom to make Educative better every day. To see your ideas in action.
In this role, you will perform:
• Develop staffing plans and facilitate tradeoffs when conflicts arise.
• Oversee resource allocation to ensure delivery of courses, response to author and learner tickets, and completion of strategic projects under agreed upon timelines.
• Work with management to achieve cross-training initiatives to ensure even workload distribution.
• Communicate proactively with internal stakeholders on any internal and/or external changes that could impact delivery status.
• Promote content development estimation techniques to forecast delivery dates and efficiently use resources.
• Evaluate and implement opportunities for improving workflow processes and automation of processes.
• Point of contact for any issues with workforce management tools.
• Define, implement and monitor productivity metrics for the team and individual contributors.
• Analyze forecasting data to assist in developing action plans to remedy any service level gaps
- Highly motivated with proven track record of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to be responsive to changing business needs, manage and prioritize concurrent assignments
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for continuous improvement and root cause analysis
- Proven track record of enabling teams and building cross-functional relationships
Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.