Head of Partnerships
TRACKiTT is looking for a tech-savvy, sales-driven Head of Partnerships to join our dynamic team. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will build and expand our payments product and ecosystem with various processors all while making strategic deals that are valuable to the company.
On a daily basis, you will pursue industrial system and hardware partnerships that might be attractive to partner with. You then activate these partners to request a new app builds on our platform and support closing a commercially attractive deal. You will support the sales team during partnership implementation, and aid to launch and help market the new apps to our merchants. You have a business mindset, are an excellent communicator, and understand API’s/coding and technical product management. You work to succeed and get paid to help other companies thrive on our platforms!
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Manage the day-to-day industrial partner relationship
- Build and strengthen relationships with TRACKiTT partners
- Lead the development of partnership strategies that align with the product and business goals and create the partner management framework to implement and manage these strategies
- Source, structure, and negotiate deals with existing partners in pursuit of better terms, aligned with the product roadmap and business objectives
- Track, analyze, influence, and communicate key metrics to support ongoing partnership management and identify new opportunities to fill product gaps or create net new business opportunities that deliver value to TRACKiTT Users
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, Operations, Product, Engineering, Sales and Support) to identify and implement growth opportunities
- Design and implement strategies and processes that will enable us to scale our payments business and increase our velocity as a team
- Responsible for delivering defined ROI, key learning’s, reporting and evaluation of partnership impact to drive market share growth, brand awareness and sales
- Strong understanding of current trends, patterns, and events in the industry
What You’ll Bring To The Team
- Fluent in English
- University degree in Engineering/Business/Marketing or other relevant studies
- 2+ years of related work experience – ideally with partnerships in the industrial market
- An understanding of the manufacturing and supply chain market
- Excellent communication skills - you are a true relationship builder
- Passion for technology in the market
- You take initiative, you’re a self-starter and you act with confidence and conviction
- You are ambitious and driven to accomplish your goals
- You are a team player
- Can travel to the USA for business and sales meetings
- You have strong attention to details
What's in it for you?
You’ll get access to:
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Awesome benefits and perks alongside autonomy and flexibility in your work
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the TRACKiTT family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!