Core Product Manager
Do you want to help students all over the world fulfill their life-changing dreams?
Do you believe you can change a whole industry?
Do you believe businesses should be free to provide a great customer experience, regardless of their size?
If so – we might want to meet you.
Why we do what we do
At Edvisor we believe education is the single most life-changing aspect of our lives. That’s why we focus on helping international students discover, enroll and experience their education like it was never before possible. We do that by creating B2B and B2C tools that make studying overseas super easy.
Our products and services
Edvisor Recruit: we help education agents, discover, enroll and manage students in more than 100+ countries. We work with from the mom-and-pop shop to the big public-listed companies.
Edvisor Distribute: we make it easy for universities, schools, insurance, and accommodation providers - and more - to enroll students, discover their courses and services, and provide a great student experience with other productivity tools.
Edvisor Marketplace: we make it easy to buy the insurance and other products for agents, schools and students all across the globe.
What’s like working with us
We’re looking for a Core Product Manager to help us in our quest. Every day we wake up to find ways to move a whole industry forward. Thousands and thousands of small businesses rely on us, and they feel responsible for their success. We’re relentless in wanting to help them grow. But we can’t do it alone - it’s way too much for us. So we need some help.
There is no office, so you’ll be working virtually most of the time. You’ll have lots of flexibility and freedom with your schedule, so you can do other things your way, and the right way.
Our team is all over the globe (~70 people), from Canada to Australia, going through Brazil, Colombia, the US, Mexico, Europe, and more. You’ll meet and collaborate with people with different perspectives, upbrings, and cultures. And that’s what makes us strong.
We aim to be a product-driven company, with the best-in-class product, UX, and engineering teams. But we are not there yet, we are still at the beginning of this process, but we’re fully committed for the long term.
We actively try not to be a political organization, for that, we aim for transparency, candor, empathy, and care. We are all humans with feelings, goals, and shortcomings, and most importantly we are in this together.
Sometimes we move too fast for our own good, but we mean well, and we’ve accomplished a lot, but what really drives us is our great team dynamics, our vision, and challenges.
What you would help us with
- You will help us build the greatest product team we can collectively imagine;
- You will lead our core product Edvisor Recruit to help small and enterprise customers alike to positively impact their buesiness;
- You will help build your team of Product Managers and coach them into greatness;
- You think tactically and strategically, to manage deep x-functional collaboration and methodical execution;
- You will make sure our business goals, customer goals, and vision are aligned on the short, medium, and long term;
- You will make sure all stakeholders are aligned, and excited about the vision and roadmap you create;
- You will know by heart key acquisition, engagement, and retention metrics and help us optimize them;
- You will lead the monetization of our main product.
Some important skills to have
- You can transform a deep empathy of our customer’s needs & pains into elegant software;
- You’re clear on communicating your ideas, writing PRDs, and planning small, incremental, and insightful releases;
- You know Product’s best practices and have experience aligning early with design, engineering, and business areas;
- You can use data to drive decisions but don’t let yourself become a hostage of data-driven decisions. You know how to make a balanced decision, that mixes our vision, our data, and our resources.