Senior Staff Quality Engineer
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Enhance and maintain our automated regression testing suite.
- Design and develop an automation approach for our growing set of APIs.
- Mentor testers and developers in industry knowledge, best practices, automation skills, and other areas of expertise.
- Engage with architects to ensure that testability is baked into our system and to create automated testing tools.
- Co-own the quality of the product by being an exemplary tester and quality advocate.
- Collaborate with developers, testers, and external stakeholders to advance holistic quality.
- Design innovatory processes to create a quality culture throughout engineering.
- Find and iterate on unique opportunities for quality improvement.
- 7-10 years of experience in manual and automated testing, including API automation.
- Success mentoring other testers in quality practices, especially automated testing.
- Aptitude defining and refining diverse quality processes.
- Strong technical skills - experience with Robot and Postman preferred.
- Experience with load & performance testing preferred.
- Demonstrable track record of success in a dynamic environment
- Intensely curious, enterprising, and generous with knowledge.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Driven by a desire to be impactful and do good in the world.
Something looks off?