Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist the Director of Government Markets in managing various sales initiatives.
- Develop project plans and timelines, identify and address areas that cause challenges to project completion, and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Conduct research and coordinate with the government markets team to write proposals, RFP responses, presentations, and sales enablement materials.
- Edit and proofread proposals and other documents for accuracy, grammar, and style.
- Create and maintain a database of proposal templates, sales materials, RFP responses and other resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in project management and/or technical writing.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working in government sales is a plus.
- This role will be based on-site in one of our hub locations: Austin, Denver, or Madison
Something looks off?