Partner Development Coordinator
Partner Development Coordinator
Cincinnati, OH - Remote
Who We Are:
With the rising cost of food and the challenges faced by our supply chain, Flashfood has become a staple in many North American families. At Flashfood, we are on a mission to reduce the environmental impact of food waste and provide our communities with easier access to healthy, affordable food. We are tackling this gigantic problem with a diverse team of people from all different walks of life.
When food gets thrown out, most times it ends up in a landfill and gets covered by other garbage, rotting and producing methane gas. Flashfood partners with grocery chains to allow them to sell surplus food through the Flashfood app at significant discounts for its users while reducing store-level food waste.
We take great pride in our accomplishments and are honored to be recognized as one of Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023, ranking #1 in the Social Good Category. This acknowledgment reaffirms our commitment to driving positive change in the industry. Flashfood has also been designated as a Great Place to Work and our team is growing! As we continue to grow, we are focused on fostering a culture of inclusion, where every individual feels valued, respected, and empowered to thrive. Our current team is over 51% women, and we’re proud to say over 47% female representation within leadership positions.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a passionate individual with a sales background who wants to help combat food waste. The Partner Development Coordinator, reporting to the Head of Partner Development, will focus on supporting the Partner Development team to deliver a world-class in store experience. The Partner Development Coordinator will help develop the national sales strategy, support the team to guide potential partners through the sales funnel and help successfully close by creating a win-win scenario.
The Partner Development Coordinator will have a background working with data and is hungry for continuous improvement. They will exhibit confidence when speaking to internal and external stakeholders and are comfortable making presentations and analyzing large data sets. They thrive in a fast-paced work environment and excel at managing multiple ongoing tasks and priorities.
Skill’s We’re Seeking:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in sales and/or experience working in a start-up
- Analytical skills and data proficiency with demonstrable recent experience highlighting data-driven projects and decision-making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and professional work ethic
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, as well as Google Suite
- Experience working with cross functional teams including brand, product, engineering and customer success to drive partner success and achieve organizational goals
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
What You Will Do
- Support the Head of Partner Development with the development of the national sales strategy
- Developing data-oriented presentations and business cases to drive growth and engagement with potential partners
- Proactively identifying opportunities to fuel our rapid growth, leveraging market research, industry trends and customer feedback to inform decision-making
- Establishing and maintaining ongoing communication and relationship-building efforts with prospects through a variety of channels (emails, phone calls, in-person meetings) to ensure sustained engagement and nurture leads
- Keeping in touch with and nurturing prospects through various channels
- Managing and prioritizing multiple sales processes in different states, from lead generation to deal closure, at the same time
- Providing support to the Partner Growth team with administrative tasks, conducting in-depth data analysis, and offering valuable insights to enhance decision-making
- This is not a typical 9-5 job; you will make your own schedule, and you’ll sometimes need to be available for short bursts of work on evenings and weekends — This is a growing tech startup, and we’re all accountable for its success
The role requires moderate travel quarterly to stores, conferences, other partner events, as well as Flashfood team meetings/events. Must be located in the Cincinnati area.
- Competitive base salary
- Ownership via option grants
- Company-wide performance bonus
- Casual and remote-friendly work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Extra long weekends April to September
- Maternity & Parental leave top up plan
- Professional development opportunities
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Monthly Flashfood credits
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines, not hard and fast rules. You don’t have to satisfy every requirement or meet every qualification listed. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience Flashfood is looking for, apply. Applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
Flashfood is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Please advise should you need any accommodation throughout the recruitment process. All your information will be treated confidentially.