Game Developer Intern (Unity)
- Send links to any projects you've worked on in Unity when you hit apply now (candidates without links to Unity projects will not be considered)
- One sentence about your interest in AR, gaming or both (optional)
- Initial filtering tied to ability to follow these instructions
Passionate about videogames and/or augmented reality. You will be working on the latest frameworks to make the world's first AR MMORPG.
AR MMORPG - Currently focused on building experience for Quest Pro
Our team typically is on slack 11 AM to 6 PM Pacific Time. Most of our daily communications are on Slack with occasional video chats.
Our entire team is based out of LA and our office is technically in Little Tokyo area outside of downtown LA. Preference for people that can come to our office once or twice a week.
Our App: arealmrpg.com
- 4 months
- 1st month trial period for both parties to gauge fit
- Current college student or very recent graduate
- Familar with Unity
- Bonus: Meta Spark Studio or Lens Studio familiarity