We help customers close the wealth gap by giving them guidance, security, and confidence in step-by-step action plans to build wealth all for the price of a cell phone bill.
We provide financial planning, investment management, and insurance at scale. Vanguard says that a financial advisor can add 3% a year to a client's assets. 3% a year over 30 years, will DOUBLE a person's wealth.
We serve black and brown high earners who are living check to check and put them in a position to build generational wealth through proper and holistic financial planning.
In our closed beta, we had a lot of success!
(1) We've had over 200 clients,
(2) Pay us $8,000 a month with a 98% retention rate over 12 months,
(3) Net Promoter Score of 75 compared to an industry average of 34, and
(4) the average user increased their net worth by 40% through our financial planning actions and recommendations (cash flow, debt, savings, investment changes)!
We've been told that access is the problem to the middle-class building wealth, so there are hundreds of investing apps.
It's easier than ever to invest, and NEVER been easier to make a BAD financial decision.
The minimums (income, assets, or connections) to get good 1-1 financial advice limit the average middle-class consumer and especially a person of color.
Unique Selling Proposition
Freeman Capital is the first black-owned and person of color targeted SEC-regulated fiduciary financial advisor charging $50/month to provide cultural component financial advice and work 1-1 with a financial planner.
Growth - How We Scale Operations
(1) We surveyed and held over 4,000 focus groups with our target market to understand wealth builders' mindsets and problems
(2) We designed proprietary advice models for those living check to check. Every time our humans give advice, we organize that data so the platform can provide it in the future. This leads to automation and scale.
The best part is we are already doing it.
We have a 600:1 client to planner ratio versus the industry average of 75
(3) Once at 10,000 wealth actions, we will implement a recommendation engine to show how “people like you built wealth” to scale our advice further while maintaining human support when needed.
Growth - How We Acquire Users
We tested and tried going direct to market, and although we were able to get a CAC of around $390 on paid and $250 organic, we found that working with partners drops our CAC down to $100 while maintaining our LTV of $1,800 over 3 years.
We have 2 active pilot partnerships now
Have 6 more lining up to launch in the next quarter
In communication with another 30 organizations
A waitlist of 110
I launched this out of my pain but realized there are 118M Americans just like me.
We start with the 18M black and brown high earners who aren't rich yet and are massively underserved.
Providing financial guidance to people who aren't rich and have been historically and systemically overlooked creates a new market worth over $10B a year.