- Passion for building scalable nodejs applications and track record of at least 3-5 years to prove it.
- You have developed multiple backend solutions in the consumer space and are an expert in the nodejs ecosystem, databases (ideally MongoDB or SQL-based), or event-based solutions platforms. You can articulate architectural design choices.
- You strongly believe in code over architecture-by-ppt and have the skills to put your ideas into code efficiently.
- You have a hands-on experience with the AWS ecosystem.
- You have experience in developing unit and integration tests and are familiar with DevOps practices.
- You appreciate the importance of security at the code and infrastructure level and know what you don’t know.
- You’ve worked in a consumer-facing startup before
- You have had experiences in fintech or the traditional financial services industry
- You have experience with front-end technologies (such as vuejs, react, etc.)
- We are an entirely remote company and offer maximum flexibility on how and when to get your work done.
- We offer a competitive salary mix of base, performance bonus, and equity. We also provide a comprehensive health insurance package, unlimited PTO, 401k and a stipend for a sustainable home office.
- You will work with a group of talented and experienced people who care about making a difference.
- We care about your personal growth and have the experience to support you.
- We value your expertise and proven track record more than degrees.