Future is building the most rewarding way to pay in the sustainable economy, incentivizing consumers to make climate-friendly purchases and supporting the shift towards a low-carbon future. Future launched the award-winning FutureCard Visa® Debit Card, offering 5%+ cashback at 50,000 businesses across the U.S.
Every day, we help people to earn more cash and emit less carbon. We are on a mission to make it easy and rewarding to live sustainably and decarbonize our world. We are a fast-growing, VC-backed startup and are looking for team members who are as excited as we are to make a difference. We are specifically looking for Field Marketing Associates helps us grow our movement and inspire fans at some of the most exciting concerts in North America.
Our Event Assistant will work during live events at the CFG Bank Arena in downtown Baltimore 2-3 evenings a week from 5pm to 9pm ET with opportunity for additional hybrid work, with an expected commitment of around 10-15 hours per week.
Ideally, you have the following experience:
- Passion for sustainability and fighting climate change
- Flexibility in schedule and mobility
- Thrive in an environment with rapid ideation, execution, and testing
- Driven to understand and improve metrics to grow the Future Movement
- Strong written and oral communication skills with experience cold-calling and messaging; emphasis on interpersonal conversational skills
- Evidence of ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking and ability to leverage non-traditional marketing channels.
A plus for us is:
- You’ve worked in a consumer-facing startup before
- You have an understanding of social media, marketing, and brand activations
- Are able to work on-site at the CFG Bank Arena during show times (typically between 5PM and 9:00PM)
Here's what you'd initially focus on:
- Strategize localized brand marketing campaigns
- On-site activations at the CFG Bank Arena for shows
- Assist with online and in real-life localized events (e.g. posting about Future to social media, filming videos for Reels and Tiktok, tabling in front of our FuturePartners’ various locations and encouraging customers to apply for the FutureCard)
- Work with the Head of Operations to ensure our communications is optimized and relevant for each region
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly salary
- You will work with a group of talented and experienced people who care about making a difference
- We value your expertise, engagement, and track record more than degrees
Future is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace.