Mid-Level Software Engineer - Backend
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with Product and Client teams to ensure product roadmap items are delivered on time.
- As part of the Backend team, own, monitor, and maintain the backend services and infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain reliable APIs (both external and internal facing) that support upwards of 500k RPM
- Write high quality code with accompanying tests.
- Support team success via code reviews and design discussions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of full-time software engineering experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in at least one backend server language (e.g., Go, Ruby, Python, Java, C++, C#, Rust, Scala)
- Experience with version control systems, preferably git.
- Experience with database storage systems preferred (e.g. MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL, Cloud Spanner)
- Experience working with a major cloud platform preferred (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Experience/familiarity with microservices
What we can offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Diverse Family-forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Something looks off?