Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us – the here, the new, this once-in-a-lifetime moment that’s bringing us together. To fulfill Gametime’s mission of uniting the world through shared experiences, we make it easy for people to discover and access the live experiences that matter most.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket industry in order to move at the speed of life.
We are looking for an organized, data-driven, and curious team player to work cross-functionally across the data and marketing teams. As a Data Scientist Intern, you will support and inform various functions to solve business-critical issues, specifically related to our Marketing and Growth efforts. The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and will be able to adapt to changes within the business and the industry.
What you'll do / own:
- Identify marketing analytical needs, build/execute analytics, and report findings to functional partners across marketing (PR, CRM, Product Marketing, Performance/Acquisition, etc.)
- Provide insight into critical business decisions, working closely with the marketing team to answer pressing issuesLeverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Influence and build relationships with people across all levels of the organization, internally and externally
A little more about you:
- Entering your junior year of undergraduate studies or in a masters or PHD program
- Proficient in SQLExperience with A/B testing a plus
- Basic knowledge of the types of marketing campaigns and channels
- Ability to identify, analyze, and provide recommendations to complex business decisions
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis and experimentation, and capacity to drive conclusions from the analysis
- Ability to work across disparate data sources to obtain sensible results
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Some experience with Python or R
- Experience with a data visualization software
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.