Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us - the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share - together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
The role of the Manager, Supply Strategy & Insights is to work with the Supply and Business Development team to explore potential new revenue streams for the company and to generate reporting & case studies to be shared both internally and externally. Internally, reporting & analysis will be critical for identifying new merchandising opportunities and securing cost advantages with GT’s supplier partners; externally, reporting & case studies will be used to encourage increased and repeat usage of GT’s merchandising vehicles. Impacts include helping to increase GT’s margin / take rate; increasing broker sell through and GT marketshare; building a profitable book of new business from the ground up. Willingness to work autonomously, learn and adapt quickly, and demonstrate consistent initiative will be keys to success in this role.
What you'll do / own:
- Analyze traffic, listing, and sales data sets to identify revenue opportunities for the company
- Develop scalable workflows and strategies to ensure success for new GT inventory initiatives
- Generate dashboards and alerting for monitoring the health of GT’s supply ecosystem
- Generate various reports for distribution both internally and externally with GT’s supplier partners. Examples include traffic & conversion analyses; sales & marketshare lifts; risk assessment & opportunity sizing
- Work cross functionally with Data, Finance, and Ticket Operations teams
A bit more about you:
- Knowledge and experience in: the live event space and primary and secondary ticket industries
- Experience reselling tickets or other consumer goods on various marketplaces
- Excellent skills in: data analysis, ability to learn quickly, effective listening, adaptability, problem solving, and project management
- Demonstrated ability to: take initiative, achieve results with limited resourcing, prioritize and manage time effectively, course correct as necessary in a calculated and decisive manner
- High proficiency with SQL and spreadsheet analysis
- Degree or equivalent experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Years of experience: 2 years of professional work experience in the ticketing and/or marketplace industries
What we have to offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
- DIverse family forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.