What you'll do / own:
- Lead and manage the SRE and platform engineering teams.
- Ensure that our infrastructure is reliable, scalable, and secure.
- Develop and implement best practices for system availability, scalability, and disaster recovery.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and operations teams to ensure that our systems are designed for resilience and maintainability.
- Manage IT and internal security management, including access controls, network security, and data protection.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards, regulations, and company policies.
- Develop and maintain operational documentation and runbooks.
- Drive continuous improvement through metrics, monitoring, and automation.
A little more about you:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in the tech industry.
- Significant experience with AWS and relevant cloud technologies.
- Strong knowledge of security principles and best practices.
- Experience managing SRE and platform engineering teams.
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with Golang, React, and React Native is a plus.
What we have to offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
- Diverse family forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
Something looks off?