What you'll do / own:
- Implement processes and standards across the organization aimed at enhancing Gametime’s security posture, threat detection capabilities, and reporting.
- Responsible for managing the policies, procedures, and controls to ensure that our organization meets and maintains compliance with recommended security standards
- Work with closely with other development teams to ensure that security is designed into new applications and systems
- Design, implement, and maintain security policies, standards, and procedures for our our cloud-based systems and applications
- Conduct regular security assessments and penetration testing of cloud infrastructure to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Monitor security logs and alerts to identify potential threats and respond to security incidents in a timely manner.
- Perform architectural and design reviews through the security lens and provide timely, actionable requirements and recommendations
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security threats, trends, and best practices in cloud security.
- Create process documents for operations, maintenance and integrating output from these tools into daily security operationsEducate employees on security best practices
A little more about you:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in cloud security
- Strong knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Hands-on experience with cloud security technologies such as IAM, VPC, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Knowledge of security technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and data encryption solutions
- Familiarity with compliance regulations such as GDPR, HIPAA, and SOC 2
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
What we have to offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
- Diverse family forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
Something looks off?