Medical Sales Representative
At AnswersNow, we're proud to be headquartered in Richmond, VA, but our remote team means we welcome applicants from all over the country to join us in our mission. Our passionate team is dedicated to improving the lives of families, children, and adults with autism. By combining clinical and product expertise, we've developed an effective, one-of-a-kind solution that has enabled us to provide personalized virtual ABA therapy to hundreds of families over the last year. With our recent Series A funding, we're focused on rapid growth while keeping our customers' needs at the forefront of everything we do. Our founder's background as a clinician has instilled a strong sense of responsibility throughout our company culture to always do what's best for the families we serve.
Director of Partnerships
About the role
AnswersNow is a rapidly growing, venture-backed digital health company delivering virtual autism care to families. In the last year, our technology and network of dozens of licensed clinicians have facilitated thousands of hours of therapy to families and their children with autism. We’re driven by the tangible impact we’re having on families’ lives and are passionate about scaling our services nationally to serve even more.
As we gain traction quickly, we’re looking to bring on new talent to support our growth. We’re looking to hire individuals who are passionate about contributing to the early stage of the company. You’ll bring your domain expertise to the table while flexing other skills in service of team goals.
About this role
In this role, you’ll report directly to the SVP of Partnerships and will own significant responsibility from day one. Hitting the ground running for us means having an idea of how you’ll best contribute early and demonstrating follow-up and discipline to achieve goals.
As a Director of Partnerships, you will play a critical role in driving business growth. You’ll do this by executing growth programs, driving toward deliverables, and ensuring successful partnerships to optimize the revenue funnel. Your ability to drive awareness, powerfully convey our value proposition, and build and foster long-lasting relationships with partners is critical. Educating our new and existing referral partners fosters strong partnership and will be paramount for AnswersNow’s future growth. This role is highly collaborative and requires constant coordination and communication with internal teams, customers, and external partners.
What you'll do
- Focus on quality outbound activities
- Prospect potential partners and B2B accounts to target and generate a pipeline of referral leads and close a continuous pipeline of opportunities - this includes in-person visits to potential partners, identify key contacts, and navigate past gatekeepers
- Own a portfolio of key partners. Develop and execute strategic and tactical plans to achieve optimal satisfaction, retention, and growth in key accounts
- Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to reflect the mission of the company and to evangelize our purpose
- Maintain and improve existing sales practices, processes, and tools and identify areas for funnel optimization
- Drive a volume of outbound activity across calls, emails, social outreach, and other communications touchpoints that address partners’ concerns
- Host sales calls and demos with target accounts; continuously refine and improve your cadence and channel sales approach
- Maintain data hygiene and accuracy within our CRM and CRM dashboards; own your KPIs; demonstrate and communicate progress towards your sales projections
- Own all reporting deliverables for partner portfolio
- Manage partner issues and escalations, collaborating with internal teams such as member support, operations, analytics, product, and marketing as required
- Collaborate with internal experts about the services being delivered to ensure information being shared with partners is accurate and consistent
- Thrive in an early-stage environment where there are tons of unknowns and risk
- Unafraid to ask questions, experiment with new approaches, take initiative, operate with a sense of urgency and can bounce back after rejection
- Are personable, community-oriented and enjoy networking
- Excellent communicator and presenter
- Persuasive and have a knack for devising creative, “win win” solutions
- Experience at an early-stage company, selling new products against industry incumbents
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, health care, or related field preferred
- 3 – 5 years in business development or equivalent area of expertise preferred
- Some knowledge of the healthcare industry and/or behavioral health experience; experience selling into providers is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Ability to travel up to 50% within the territory to potential partner locations within the territory and perform in-person meetings
- Demonstrated success in prospecting and new market development activities
- Experience using SalesLoft, LeadSquared or similar CRM as well as additional sales tools (LinkedIn Navigator)
- Ability to point to specific examples of having built successful relationships through outbound efforts
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Willingness to travel 25-35% of the time within your territory
Our benefits include
At AnswersNow, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a company that is revolutionizing the ABA industry. Other benefits to working at AnswersNow include competitive pay, meaningful investment in the company via stock options, generous time-off (please use it!), health and dental care, and more.
More About AnswersNow
At AnswersNow, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. We'd love to have you come join us here! AnswersNow is fully remote and open to hiring folks within the US. For more information, please visit getanswersnow.com.