Director of Growth Marketing
Our mission is to empower and enhance the lives of those affected by autism by providing accessible and personalized care through innovative virtual platforms. We are a rapidly growing, venture-backed digital health company delivering virtual autism care to families. Founded in 2017, we recently closed $11 million in Series A financing led by Left Lane Capital, a venture capital and growth equity firm that invests in high-growth internet and consumer technology businesses.
In the last year, our technology and network of dozens of licensed clinicians have facilitated thousands of hours of therapy to families and their children with autism. We’re driven by the tangible impact we’re having on families’ lives and are passionate about scaling our services nationally to serve even more. Our proprietary digital product:
- Provides clients access to virtual therapy, anytime and anywhere: Bring families from assessment to therapy in as soon as 3 weeks without a waitlist or commute
- Improves client outcomes: 97% of parents report dramatic improvements in their loved ones socially significant behaviors
- Connects clients with expert care: Pair families with a dedicated, expert-level clinician who has a master’s degree or PhD, board certification, and over 1,000 hours of supervised fieldwork
As we gain traction quickly, we’re looking to bring on new talent to support our growth. At AnswersNow, we're proud to be headquartered in Richmond, VA, but our fully-distributed, remote team means we welcome applicants from across the country to join our talented, entrepreneurial team in our mission.
Director of Growth Marketing
Remote, Anywhere in the US
About the role
As the Director of Growth Marketing, you will lead all aspects of our D2C growth efforts as we look to accelerate our extraordinary early success and deliver our innovative autism therapy services to more families in need of care. In this role, you will own all aspects of Performance Marketing including paid acquisition, email marketing, landing pages and conversion rate optimization. You will design, execute and evaluate campaigns and leverage your experience, analytical skills, and focus on experimentation and learning to drive repeatable and scalable results across all performance marketing channels. You are comfortable in a hands-on role to start and excited about the opportunity to grow your team as we scale. This role offers a unique opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the lives of children and families.
What you'll do
- Paid Campaign Strategy: Develop and execute comprehensive paid acquisition strategies aligned with business goals, leveraging various channels such as SEM, social media advertising, and more.
- Campaign Execution: Lead end-to-end campaign execution, from keyword research and ad creation to landing page optimization and conversion tracking.
- Budget Management: Efficiently allocate and manage budgets across campaigns to ensure optimal performance and return on investment.
- A/B Testing: Continuously test and optimize ad creatives, targeting parameters, and landing pages to improve conversion rates and campaign performance.
- Performance Analysis: Regularly analyze campaign data, generate actionable insights, and provide data-driven recommendations to enhance performance and achieve KPIs.
- ROI Measurement: Track and report key performance metrics, demonstrating the impact of paid acquisition efforts on user acquisition, engagement, and revenue growth.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with clinical, design, and engineering to ensure seamless execution of campaigns and alignment with brand messaging.
- Market Research: Stay updated on industry trends, competitor strategies, and emerging marketing technologies to identify opportunities for innovation and growth.
- Clear and proven history of scaling marketing channels in a D2C business: ideally you have experience at a high-growth company, ideally a venture-backed company in the early stages of scaling.
- A resourceful and scrappy marketing approach: you thrive on finding innovative solutions to test and drive growth.
- A results-oriented attitude: You’re a growth hacker that gets excited by the opportunity to do whatever it takes to grow. You pursue opportunities with a relentless enthusiasm to over-deliver on targets and expectations.
- A deep understanding of customer behavior: you love understanding your customer and their journey and leverage to optimize conversion at every step in the funnel.
- Management experience: while you will be managing 3rd party vendors and agencies to start, you will need to grow an in-house team rapidly as we scale.
- Teamwork: you have a low ego, give and receive feedback well, and prefer open, direct communication.
Our benefits include
At AnswersNow, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a company that is revolutionizing the ABA industry. Other benefits to working at AnswersNow include competitive pay, meaningful investment in the company via stock options, generous time-off (please use it!), health and dental care, and more.
More About AnswersNow
At AnswersNow, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. We'd love to have you come join us here! AnswersNow is fully remote and open to hiring folks within the US. For more information, please visit getanswersnow.com.