Social Media Associate
GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
The Go To Market team is responsible for creating new ways of driving audience and incremental revenue across all platforms for GlossGenius. As the Social Media Associate, you will assist in the day-to-day production of content and focus on creating an engaging experience across our social platforms, with an emphasis on Instagram and TikTok.
You'll report to the Social Media Manager and can work from our NYC office or remotely from anywhere in the continental United States.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with the development, production, aggregation, and publishing of inspiring, trendsetting content across all social channels, with a focus on Instagram and TikTok
- Discover innovative ways to interact and engage the GlossGenius community across platforms
- Assist in compiling social performance reports, analyzing results, and synthesizing findings to make strategy & content recommendations
- Driving engagement and build awareness and loyalty for the GlossGenius brand
- Seek opportunities to surprise and delight influencers, brand partners, and loyal customers across all social accounts
What We’re Looking For
- 1+ year of experience at a consumer-facing brand or digital agency with a focus on social media
- Proven success growing audiences across various Social Media platforms
- A passion for social media and deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Experience with social media scheduling tools, Later or Dash Hudson preferred
- Experience creating content for social media with tools such as Canva, Photoshop, Figma, and CapCut, as well as in-app editing tools for Instagram and TikTok
- Experience pitching and executing on creative content ideas, as well as experience developing copy across social media platforms in the appropriate brand voice
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums partially covered by GG
- Fertility and adoption benefits via Carrot and Kindbody
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- 401k benefit - employees are eligible to contribute starting day 1 of employment
- Professional Development - employees receive a yearly stipend for approved learning and educational-related expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dependent Care FSA
- Home office stipend
- Team Bonding opportunities - annual company retreat for entire team, plus virtual events throughout the year
The starting base salary for this role in New York, California, and Washington is between $60,000 to $80,000 *+ target equity + benefits. The base salary offered is dependent upon many factors including skills, experience, location, and education. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. *
Additionally, this role is currently eligible to participate in GlossGenius’s equity plan as well as a range of health & wellbeing, retirement savings, and other benefits within our total rewards offering.
In order to enter the NY office or participate in any in-person events, all employees must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. For those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated, GlossGenius will engage in an interactive process to determine a reasonable accommodation.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Something looks off?