Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Search
GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
As the Paid Search Manager, you will play an integral role in growing our customer base through paid search. You’ll manage high-impact SEM and evergreen campaigns, test new untapped channels, and communicate product messaging and offers to our prospects and trialing members, all with the goal of growing the business through paid advertising.
You will report to the Director of Growth Marketing and can work out of our New York City office or remotely anywhere in the continental United States.
What You’ll Do
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize paid search campaigns in Google, Bing, Apple and more
- Set up and manage user testing experiments and A/B tests (e.g. creative, copy, audience, landing pages, etc.) to drive acquisition and improve conversion rates
- Optimize marketing activities to create and accelerate pipeline and return on investment, reducing Cost Per Signup and Cost Per Acquisition and increasing Sign Up to Activation rates and LTV over time
- Monitor incoming data relating to campaign and channel performance, derive insights and report results, as well as share actionable insights with the entire Growth Marketing team
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization, andleverage paid to progressively drive more organic traffic and improved efficiency
- Allocate budgets, paid media spend and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of paid search/SEM experience at a high growth company or media agency managing paid search
- A background in owning and managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPC, CAC, and LTV
- Strong track record of effective collaboration with creative/brand marketing and product marketing teams
- Expert level knowledge of Google Ads Manager
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Expert knowledge of A/B and multivariate experiments
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums partially covered by GG
- Fertility and adoption benefits via Carrot and Kindbody
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- 401k benefit - employees are eligible to contribute starting day 1 of employment
- Professional Development - employees receive a yearly stipend for approved learning and educational-related expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dependent Care FSA
- Home office stipend
- Team Bonding opportunities - annual company retreat for entire team, plus virtual events throughout the year
The starting base salary for this role in NYC is between $116,000-$140,000 + target equity + benefits. The base salary offered is dependent upon many factors including skills, experience, location, and education. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Additionally, this role is currently eligible to participate in GlossGenius’s equity plan as well as a range of health & wellbeing, retirement savings, and other benefits within our total rewards offering.
In order to enter the NY office or participate in any in-person events, all employees must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. For those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated, GlossGenius will engage in an interactive process to determine a reasonable accommodation.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Something looks off?