Customer Support Lead
GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools, including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing, and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
Our customers are the core of our business, and we’re looking for a Phone Support Lead to work with our Manager of Support to lead, mentor, and guide our incredible phone support team to help those customers achieve their goals. In this role, you will help coach and develop the team to ensure they are hitting their KPIs such as AHT, voicemails, CSAT, and phone SLA. You will monitor the phone queue and advise CX leadership of any trends or causes for concern.
You will report to the Phone Support Manager and can be based remotely anywhere in Canada. This role's working hours will be Tuesday-Saturday 12-8pm EST.
What You’ll Do
- Work with your manager to create a weekly report to share with CX leaders on the state of the queue and the team
- Stay current on the GlossGenius App developments and partner with Product Experts to communicate updates and improvements to your team.
- Keep the team informed on CX and company goals and initiatives, surface feedback, and collaborate cross-functionally
- Complete QA for team members and support team with questions
- Help on the phones and in the queue during peak hours as needed (10-20% of your time will likely be on the phones)
- Handle sensitive escalations for the team,resolve complex inquiries, and drive a positive customer experience for escalated customers
- Work with a dynamic team to achieve team, organization, and company goals such as retention
- Share opportunities to improve resources for the team based on 1:1s, queue questions, and QA reviews
- Assist with creating new resources to help with areas of improvement in QA for new hires and existing phone team members
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years experience leading customer support teams of 3+ individuals
- Proven record of driving results for your team to meet or exceed performance standards while improving the overall customer experience.
- Background in written and verbal performance communication as well as providing feedback via regular 1:1 meetings with direct reports
- Experience driving solutions for operations and people management challenges
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums covered by GG
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- Professional Development - employees receive a yearly stipend for approved learning and educational-related expenses
- One-time home office stipend
- Team Bonding opportunities - annual company retreat for entire team, plus virtual events throughout the year
In order to enter the NY office or participate in any in-person events, all employees must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. For those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated, GlossGenius will engage in an interactive process to determine a reasonable accommodation.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Something looks off?