Staff Product Manager, Growth
GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to realize their unique dreams. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
As the Staff Product Manager for Growth, you will have a wide scope that’s responsible for identify the strongest growth opportunities for GlossGenius, developing our growth strategy that includes owning early journey activation, monetization of existing customers, and the development of new 0 to 1 bets that could take GlossGenius to the next level of growth. Much of the role will tackle this ambiguity and develop the strategy of which of these areas to focus on, using the tools of quick experimentation, qualitative research, and quantitative analysis to uncover our biggest opportunities, and relentlessly building the most promising bets into high quality products for our customers.
You will report to our VP of Product and can be based anywhere in the continental United States.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute strategies to acquire, activate, and retain customers across the entire user acquisition funnel, especially within the first 30 days of their journey
- Build a data-driven feedback loop to optimize the full journey from first touch point all the way through their early success as a business on GlossGenius
- Develop and test hypotheses with other Product teams to build features that drive adoption of our newest products and increase adoption of existing features both from our current user base and from net-new users
- Run a/b tests and cohort analyses, helping us inform go-to-market, business and product decisions
- Lead cross-functional product initiatives with other areas of the business including Marketing, Customer Experience, Engineering, Product Design, UX, etc.
What We’re Looking For
- 7+ years of experience in product related role with at least 4 years of experience in a product centric growth environment driving adoption across large product initiatives
- Highly analytical and able to do deep analysis on user intent and behavior; ability to combine quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Subject-matter expertise on growth strategies and channels, including user onboarding, A/B testing, and referrals
- Demonstrated experience in leading the development of products and features from inception to launch
- Technical fluency; comfort discussing technology concepts with engineering counterparts
- Passion for empowering small business owners to be successful; possess a high level of empathy our customers and a strong desire to deeply understand their needs
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums partially covered by GG
- Fertility and adoption benefits via Carrot and Kindbody
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- 401k benefit - employees are eligible to contribute starting day 1 of employment
- Professional Development - employees receive a yearly stipend for approved learning and educational-related expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dependent Care FSA
- Home office stipend
- Team Bonding: As a distributed team, being able to build meaningful bonds both virtually and in person is incredibly important to us! We are constantly evaluating how we accomplish this and currently, teams are given opportunities to gather in person throughout the year.
The starting base salary for this role in NYC is between $174,000-$215,000 + target equity + benefits. The base salary offered is dependent upon many factors including skills, experience, location, and education. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Additionally, this role is currently eligible to participate in GlossGenius’s equity plan as well as a range of health & wellbeing, retirement savings, and other benefits within our total rewards offering.
In order to enter the NY office or participate in any in-person events, all employees must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. For those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated, GlossGenius will engage in an interactive process to determine a reasonable accommodation.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.