GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
GlossGenius is looking for a Finance Lead to support forecasting and budgeting, financial analysis, and management reporting, while displaying curiosity, proactivity, and accountability. You will partner closely with executives and business leaders across the organization to evaluate strategic business decisions and drive financially informed decision making practices.
You can be based in our NYC headquarters or work remotely from anywhere in the continental United States.
What You’ll Do
- Provide executives and business leaders with financial analyses, reports, and data needed to make sound decisions
- Track and analyze key business/financial KPIs, uncover trends and assess current/future business risks and opportunities
- Help lead the quarterly forecast and budget planning process, in addition to investor reporting
- Develop and maintain comprehensive financial models for multiple areas of our business, including the company operating model
- Translate the outputs of your financial analysis into impactful insights and compelling recommendations
- Identify and drive initiatives to continuously improve, automate and scale forecasting, reporting and capital allocation tools and systems
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years experience in strategic finance, corporate finance, FP&A, private equity, venture capital, investment banking or management consulting
- Strong analytical skills and deep experience building integrated financial models
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain business partner relationships at all levels within the organization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency with core financial and GTM systems (e.g., Looker, NetSuite, Hubspot) is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums partially covered by GG
- Fertility and adoption benefits via Carrot and Kindbody
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- 401k benefit - employees are eligible to contribute starting day 1 of employment
- Professional Development - employees receive a yearly stipend for approved learning and educational-related expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dependent Care FSA
- Home office stipend
- Team Bonding: As a distributed team, being able to build meaningful bonds both virtually and in person is incredibly important to us! We are constantly evaluating how we accomplish this and currently, teams are given opportunities to gather in person throughout the year.
The starting base salary for this role in New York, California, and Washington is between $135,000-$175,000 plus target equity, performance based cash bonus, and benefits. The base salary offered is dependent upon many factors including skills, experience, location, and education. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Additionally, this role is currently eligible to participate in GlossGenius’s equity plan as well as a range of health & wellbeing, retirement savings, and other benefits within our total rewards offering.
In order to enter the NY office or participate in any in-person events, all employees must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. For those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated, GlossGenius will engage in an interactive process to determine a reasonable accommodation.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.