Business Development Representative (Bulgaria)
Quantive is seeking an incredible Business Development Representative with 1+ years of enterprise SaaS sales/prospecting experience to join our global BDR team.
This is a remote position - you can join our team from anywhere in Bulgaria with a reliable internet connection. While we value the flexibility of working from home, we also believe in the power of in-person collaboration, especially for new team members. Therefore, we encourage frequent visits to our Sofia office during the onboarding process to provide you with the best possible training and the opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues.
About QuantiveQuantive (formerly Gtmhub) is the world’s leading Strategy Execution Platform based on the OKR management methodology. By embedding strategic context, priorities, and progress into the day-to-day, Quantive creates organizations that excel at execution. With over 2,000 global customers across enterprises, not-for-profits, startups, and governments, Quantive helps today’s businesses accelerate growth and transformational change by creating better visibility and organizational alignment.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for creating interest and developing conversations with senior leaders in mid-market and enterprise businesses. You will leverage phone, email, and social selling to follow up on marketing qualified leads (MQLs) from across the world and prospect a select book of accounts through cold outreach to generate qualified opportunities for AEs.
As a Business Development Representative, you will:
- Hold a quota for both daily/weekly activity and desired outcomes/targets
- Call on/qualify inbound leads and generate generate qualified opportunities for the Quantive sales team
- Prospect a select book of accounts through cold outreach to generate qualified opportunities for the Quantive sales team
- Meet with (via Teams/Zoom or by phone) and help potential clients of Quantive to identify their business pain points and help them to better understand how Quantive can assist them to alleviate them and drive better business outcomes
- Manage daily activity in Salesforce and Outreach
- Leverage LinkedIn and social selling techniques
- Consistently refine your sales outreach and approach to optimize your efforts and drive your success
What We're Looking For
To be successful in this role at Quantive, you'll need to have:
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a SDR or BDR role with a technology/SaaS provider
- A verifiable track record of success and goal attainment in a sales-oriented role
- The desire to be in a software sales (full cycle) position as a career progression
- Previous cold-calling experience
- Have basic competency of core sales tools/technologies: Salesforce, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Cognism, Outreach.io, Intercom
- A solid work ethic, a charismatic personality, and go-getter, self-motivated attitude
- An understanding of solution-based selling, value propositions, and what “the right to close” means
- “No” does not stop you. It only makes you think of other ways to get to a “yes”
- Strong and professional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while consistently achieving weekly and monthly targets
- Possess technical aptitude – you can quickly learn to use new solutions and have a knack for picking them up quickly
- Intellectually curious and have a deep understanding of how business works
- The desire to be coached, and a mindset for consistent personal improvement
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- A desire to win and contribute to part of a winning team
- A willingness to consistently learn and improve
- A commitment to our values
- Hold at minimum a four-year degree (preferably in Marketing, Business, and/or Communications)
- Fluency in German will be considered a plus
Compensation and Benefits
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commissions
- Commission structure of up to 20,000 USD
- Generous paid time off, generous company holidays + sick leave
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance with Bulstrad Life
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Flexible hours and a remote-friendly environment
- Stock option opportunities
- Mac or PC of your choice and the essential equipment you need to work remote
- Meaningful and challenging work in a global scaleup and category leader
- Uniquely transparent and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with smart, driven, and caring colleagues
- The ability to grow your talents and career!
About the interview process
Transparency is one of our core values. Here's what you can expect during the interview process and we will be sure to share more details about the process on your introductory call:
- Introductory call with our Talent Team
- Cognitive and Behavioral Assessment
- Hiring Manager Interviews (2)
- Reference Check
- Offer to join our team!
Sound like a good fit? We'd love to see your application.
Quantive is a global company with employees and clients from all over the world. We celebrate radical collaboration and creativity. We believe that genuinely inspired people bring about the most impact toward positive change. As a remote-friendly employer, we respect and value your individual autonomy, lifestyle, unique perspective, background, time zone, and experiences, because we know that these things enrich our culture and help actively create a place we feel safe in.
Quantive works to get 1% better every day so we can all feel proud to be here. As a rapidly growing enterprise and international community, we are committed to equal employment and do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
Something looks off?