Multimedia Content & Marketing Intern
Are you passionate about sustainability-focused and community-oriented reselling? Do you take pride in driving business success through content creation and marketing?
Haulsale.com is an eco-conscious online marketplace where you can sell all your clutter in one wholesale lot to professional resellers easily and responsibly. We are backed by Techstars and founded by Forbes Under 30 listed entrepreneurs. We're looking for a dynamic Multimedia Content & Marketing Intern to join us to build a robust customer pipeline and online brand identity through the creation and dissemination of multimedia content.
In this role, you are creating the first interaction customers have with the company. You will increase web traffic and brand awareness by designing shareable content including but not limited to emails, graphics, videos etc., distributing them on the appropriate platforms and measuring the results of marketing activities.
As a Multimedia Content & Marketing Intern you will:
- Orchestrate digital content strategies across all online platforms
- Create authentic, engaging in-house content DAILY across channels and build an audience, increase discovery, engagement, and followers
- Collaborate with existing and new influencers and affiliates
- Actively discover and research new lead generation strategies to maintain a constant pipeline of customers
- Design and implement creative marketing strategies to disseminate content
- Rapidly experiment with different types of content and types of marketing channels to focus on optimizing effectiveness
- Collaborate across the team and contribute to Haulsale’s strategic success
- Contribute to build a library of knowledge that helps win and retain customers, optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all marketing initiatives
- Analyze and report on engagement and conversion to inform our sales process and product roadmap
We are looking for you if you:
- Have exceptional communication and storytelling skills, esp. a sense of humor, creativity, cultural awareness, and an empathetic and friendly tone for customers and partners
- Are experienced with content creation: writing, visual design, video production, editing, etc.
- Thrive in an action and results driven, fast paced environment
- Are analytical and can conduct research, identify trends, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Have experience or interest in reselling
Location: Remote & Flexible
Parttime or Fulltime. Eligible for academic credit and referrals. At least 20 hrs expected and you should have flexibility given a startup environment. This is not a 9-to-5 desk job. Depending on the situation, it is possible to extend and evolve this internship into a full-time or even leadership position at Haulsale.