Customer Success Manager
Are you passionate about reselling? Do you take pride in driving growth and retention among valued customers?
Haulsale.com is an eco-conscious online marketplace where you can sell all your clutter in one wholesale lot to professional resellers easily and responsibly. We are backed by Techstars and founded by Forbes Under 30 listed entrepreneurs. We're looking for a dynamic Customer Success Manager to join us as a strategic and supportive partner for the Haulsale leadership and our customers at every stage of the buying and selling process.
In this role, you will be the first touch point customers have with the company and you will onboard new customers, develop a positive customer experience, foster strong relationships and brand loyalty, and bring insight to the product and sales team.
As a Haulsale Customer Success Manager you will:
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Respond to customer inquiries on all channels (including social media) proactively and timely
- White glove service for high-value accounts and foster strong relationships
- Onboard new customers and give tutorials and demonstrations as needed
- Operate marketplace processes
- Review, approve and manage listings on haulsale.com to ensure accuracy and optimization
- Process orders, generate shipping labels, track delivery, solicit review and process payouts and troubleshoot where applicable
- Drive growth through customer acquisition
- Discover and research new leads from all channels to maintain a constant pipeline of new reseller partners to actively drive revenue growth
- Craft outreach and follow up messages and methods
- Collaborate across the team and contribute to Haulsale’s success
- Contribute to build a library of knowledge that helps win and retain customers, optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- Analyze and report on customer experience to inform our sales process and product roadmap
We are looking for you if you:
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in an action and results driven, fast paced environment
- Are organized and good at multitasking
- Are a creative and analytical problem solver
- Have experience or interest in reselling
Location: Remote & Flexible
Full-time and you should have flexibility given customer needs in a startup environment. This is not a 9-to-5 desk job.