Marketing & Revenue Operations Manager
We’re A Small Team of Passionate Technologists, Entrepreneurs, and Democratizers making a professional cybersecurity program accessible to small and vulnerable companies. It’s kind of like TurboTax for small business cybersecurity in that we take the ocean of complexity that is risk mitigation, vendor management, policies, recovery, and orchestration and we bake it into a step by step action plan that non-experts can execute on.
Tired of sitting through meetings that could have been an email? Want to be able to work from home in your sweats, avoid that commute and quiet the distractions of a hectic office or constant Slack notifications? At Havoc Shield, we know that the workplace dynamic is changing and we have changed with it. Your day will not be broken up into countless meetings, distractions that could wait and unnecessary fire-drills.
*About You: *
We’re looking for a Marketing & Revenue Operations Manager to join our growing marketing team and own the Marketing Tech Stack at Havoc Shield. If you’re data-driven, love the idea of owning and leading key projects, and bring previous expertise on creating a solid foundation to support scalable processes and reporting needs for a fast-growing B2B SaaS Startup, we’d love to hear from you!
This role will work closely with the marketing, sales and engineering teams to design, implement, integrate, and operate world-class marketing technology so that we can automate critical tasks, measure and report on outcomes, and make better decisions as a team. Additionally, this role will help build and manage campaigns to drive qualified leads and retain customers.
What You’ll Be Doing
As the Marketing & Revenue Operations Manager, you will be responsible for optimizing lead flow process (lifecycle, attribution, funnel metrics), ROI management and strategic planning support for the marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Growth, you will be instrumental in the build out of programs and processes within our marketing and sales tech stack in support of our aggressive and rapid growth objectives. You will partner with marketing and sales teams to drive the foundational infrastructure of marketing automation and attribution tools. You'll also own the standardization of reports and dashboards. You'll bring your expertise in establishing a solid foundation to support scalable processes and reporting needs for high-growth, B2B SaaS marketing organizations. You’ll help manage and execute paid acquisition channels including
- Work with the marketing team to develop best-in-class operations strategy that supports Marketing’s performance goals
- Understand, create and execute the framework of campaigns, lead routing, list uploads, and data management between sales and marketing systems
- Design and implement marketing forecasting, reporting, and sales pipeline management reporting and attribution as well as identify opportunities for continuous improvement in campaign execution, measurement and optimization
- Partner with the Sales teams to maintain and continuously optimize our Lead Process to increase qualified lead flow
- Own strategic projects across the operations and marketing tech stack
- Monitor performance to ensure smooth, consistent operations across campaigns and initiatives
- Review the team’s current use of marketing technology, especially Hubspot, and identify and implement any changes to improve user experience and reporting
- Maintain vendor relationships and recommend upgrades as needed
- Own the build and management of workflows, email campaigns and reports in Hubspot
- Monitor and maintain data quality in the marketing database and improve reporting, and segmentation
- Manage nurture campaigns in collaboration with the wider marketing team and other stakeholders to guide prospects and customers through appropriate funnels.
- Ensure activity across marketing campaign funnels and customer behavior flows are tagged and tracked accurately for reporting and analysis, across multiple channels, including, but not limited to; paid search, social, display, and email marketing.
- Perform ongoing tasks related to data hygiene, lead routing, and segmentation.
- Lead and manage process improvement initiatives within the team.
- 5+ years' Revenue, Sales, and/or Marketing Operations experience
- Experience supporting sales processes such as Salesforce/HubSpot reporting, sales and marketing enablement tool management, and data management
- Extensive database management experience
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets (GSuite/Google preferred)
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager(GTM) knowledge
- SEO experience, Ahrefs or other SEO platforms ideally
- Paid Ad platform management experience
- Sales enablement and marketing tools experience
- HTML experience preferred
- Able to connect marketing and sales activities to business objectives
- Strong analytical and communication skills - love working with data and communicating insights in an easy-to-understand manner
- Self starter and excellent in self management, experience in working with remote teams
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Curiosity, resourcefulness, and a desire to grow
- Bonus qualifications but not required:
- HubSpot Sales and Marketing Hubs
- Startup or Emerging Growth Technology Company a plus
- A fully-remote team, with a Hub in Chicago
- A generous stipend for home office equipment
- An outcome-based working policy. Your calendar is yours. We have cadences that allow you to map your week's goals out and then allow you large swaths of uninterrupted time to do that work. No meeting after meeting days. Take care of your kids, take an hour to clean, etc. We hold each other accountable by the work we set ourselves to do as a team, and create sensible scopes to meet our appetite of time spent on a project.
- Flexible PTO and all major Holidays
- Insurance with great contributions - Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Above market equity compensation with long exercise period even if you leave
- Pay commensurate with the startup market, and transparent goals and salary targets to increase as the company meets its goals.
How To Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to Havoc Shield’s Director of Operations: [email hidden]
We have a non-standard application process. To speed the process and provide signal upfront, we ask a few questions you'd normally be asked at the start of an interview. After you apply, you WILL hear back from us, even if we don't seem like a good fit. We strive to make sure you don't go more than seven days without hearing from us.
Havoc Shield is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age. Our values can be found at HavocShield.com