Full-Stack Software Developer (intern)
- Full-Stack Software Developer (intern)
Heex Technologies enables companies working on autonomous systems to get to the data that they need and deliver on the promise of artificial intelligence in groundbreaking applications like highly-automated vehicles.
With a simple data management platform, they improve productivity in AI development by automatically building valuable datasets and efficiently streamlining complex workflows with seamless tools integration.
Launched in 2019, the company is backed by tier 1 investors like Google or Techstars and is now expanding internationally with ambitions of taking on the challenge of improving AI not necessarily with more data but BETTER data: the Smart Data.
We’re looking for outstanding talents to join our amazing team in Paris!
As a Full-Stack Software Developer, you will contribute to build a leading software solution for high-quality international enterprise customers.
Along with the Tech & Product team, you will drive the innovation and execution of cutting-edge products and services.
You’ll be working closely within a team of developers and reporting directly to the Chief Technical Officer.
You will attend weekly meetings to help define the development roadmaps and priorities, and then work towards building our solution.
Developing a unique technology is essential to our company. You’re an exceptional developer consistently looking for innovative ways to solve the problems of our customers.
• Helping with the design and development of software
• Testing and debugging software to keep it optimized
• Writing clean code for the front and back end of the software
• Designing user interactions on the web application itself
• Creating servers and databases for the back end of the software
• Ensuring cross-platform compatibility and optimization
• Testing and maintaining the responsive design of applications
• Working with graphic designers to design new features
• Developing APIs and RESTful services
• Keeping up with technological advances to optimize their software
• Communicating effectiveness of emerging technologies to decision makers
• Considering security, maintenance, scalability, and more when developing
• ReactJS / NextJS / GatsbyJS
• HTML, CSS
• NodeJS ("AdonisJS" framework would be an asset)
• Cypress, Jest
• Plugin ESLint + Prettier with "Airbnb" norm
• Sys admin Linux
• Bash scrypts
Appreciated DevOps skills:
• Gitlab CI/CD
• AWS (Or other cloud providers)
• You have a college degree (engineering school) or equivalent theoretical knowledge.
• 3-6 months of relevant experience in full-stack development in a SaaS company and/or startup (software technology, SaaS, cloud services, etc.).
• You are comfortable with our software environment and have knowledge of Linux.
• You are able to propose technical answers to the different needs that are addressed to you.
• You are involved in other projects (and we would love to ear about it).
• You learn fast and can quickly grasp technological concepts.
• You are highly organized, and can prioritize tasks efficiently in a goal-oriented manner while remaining flexible.
• You are a team player and enjoy fostering collaborative relationships with other departments.
• You are fluent in English; French is a plus.
What we offer
A market-leading and cutting-edge data management software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting and international customer base.
A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team members.
An international team with an ambitious, inclusive, innovative, collaborative, and people-first culture.
Competitive compensation packages and perks.
Regular training and professional development opportunities.
A high degree of responsibility with creative freedom and personal advancement avenues.
45min video call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
Interview with your future manager and a potential future teammate
Case study/technical test to evaluate your hard skills (if applicable)
Welcome on board!
- Contract Type: Internship (Between 6 and 6 months)
- Location: Paris