Senior Account Executive
Statera’s mission is to eliminate the emotional and financial cost of clinician burnout. We do this by providing our customer with timely, actionable compensation and care insights to hospitals and clinicians. In doing so, we increase clinician satisfaction, improve performance, and decrease churn in critical clinical roles.
What we’re looking for:
- An effective account executive who will engage with the C-suite executives who are defining the trajectory of US healthcare. This role will span working with small practices up to the largest health systems in the country.
- Someone experienced in and passionate about healthcare, excited to deliver critical value at an inflection point in the healthcare employment market, and who is passionate about transforming the experience and performance of clinicians.
- A closer with the drive to move deals forward, and who has a record of exceeding expectations.
As part of our core team you will:
- Establish, cultivate, and maintain relationships with prospective customers, primarily executives at hospitals, medical groups, and other provider organizations
- Manage the sales funnel, including balancing competing priorities and numerous deals simultaneously
- Actively drive contract negotiations
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the evolving and competitive landscape
- Develop new insights derived from conversations with prospective customers that can be used to inform the Statera product roadmap
- You're a good fit because you:
- Have at least 3 years experience selling complex SaaS solutions in healthcare to provider organizations
- Have a strong understanding of the current healthcare landscape
- Excel at leading conversations with executives at provider organizations
- Have a collaborative approach to problem solving
- Are data driven and action oriented, especially as it relates to sales processes and relevant KPIs
- Are comfortable traveling for and attending industry conferences multiple times per year
Here’s what to expect as a team member at Statera:
- 100% remote work environment
- A flexible schedule; we enjoy a flexible four-day work week, with no internal meetings or deliverables on Fridays, with rare exceptions
Something looks off?