Frontend Developer Femtech
Hormona is a venture backed, data-driven Femtech company located between London & Stockholm. We're on a mission to revolutizing women's health by helping women to take control of their hormones. We're a small and ambitious team looking for a frontend developer to navigate the future of Hormona's app.
In the role as a mobile app developer you’ll work very hands-on, developing new features as well as maintaining and improving existing ones. You’ll work with a modern tech stack - our app is based on React Native (Expo & TypeScript) and the backend uses NestJs (Typescript) with postgreSQL, hosted on GCP.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code, ensuring best practices and optimal performance
- Develop best-in-class iOS and Android user experience
- Continuously evaluate and use the most appropriate technical solutions, always aiming for high quality and scalability
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and debugging to ensure software quality and stability
- Ensure secure solutions, in compliance with highly regulated standards of the healthcare sector.
- Work closely with our Chief Product Officer, Tech Lead, Data Scientist and tech team to bring the best possible solution to the market
What we offer you
😊 A friendly, curious and international working environment with a small, ambitious team
⏰ Flexible working opportunities
🤝 Impact the future of the company
💼 Office space
🌎 Fun meet ups with the whole team around Europe
⭐️ Play a big role in our mission to improve the future of female health
🌱 Growth opportunities
💰 Competitive salary
Who you are
You are self-aware, collaborative and have a positive character. You have a strong passion for digitisation of healthcare with belief in a preventative approach to health. You have a good understanding of what it takes to create something from nothing, and have been a part of successful, scalable technical projects.
You thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven and agile environment and you want to use your talent to help us on our mission to change the landscape of women’s health.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with React Native
- Comfortable working with TypeScript
- Strong understanding of mobile app development principles, including UI/UX best practices, performance optimization, and security
- Experience with integrating APIs and web services into mobile applications
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git) and agile development methodologies
- Experience building complex customer-facing products
- Autonomous and responsible, work well in a distributed team
- An understanding of user experience and its importance in digital product development
Nice to haves
- Experience in the Startup environment