B2B - Director of Marketing - Property
Backed by renowned investors who share our vision of virtualizing the built environment by leveraging cutting-edge AI solutions. Born out of MIT, our founders are technology and analytics experts, and we're seeking like-minded individuals who are passionate about computer vision, the built environment, and eager to make a significant impact.
We are seeking a bit of a unicorn. You are driving the marketing strategy along ABM, events, and digital marketing and creating the content accordingly. You are challenging assumptions and strategizing the best bets with the rest of the leadership team. You’ll be an individual contributor partnering strongly with Sales & Product and working individually and with external partners on content generation and digital marketing opportunities. The ideal candidate is analytical and creative, has a deep love of and extensive experience in technology and best-case property insurance, and is a strong leader. This role is a key member of our executive team.
- The ultimate result of your work is a full, qualified sales pipeline - you will highlight performance against goals, identify risks, challenges, and areas of opportunity based on insights garnered from data
- You own events and partner with Product to create marketing campaigns that distill our differentiation and new features into relevant narratives that help us to expand in existing and new markets.
- You are elevating the quality of marketing outputs for the business across digital channels, focusing on improving storytelling and client engagement across key industry and propriety events.
- You develop strategic product or ABM campaigns that drive brand and product affinity, consideration, conversion, loyalty, and advocacy.
- You manage and optimize paid marketing campaigns, including search engine marketing, display advertising, content marketing, and social media advertising.
- You align different stakeholders against a shared process and objective to create more synergy in marketing launches and across key client events.
- You optimize our branding presence through all channels.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of marketing experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically and plan ahead.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others.
- Passion for learning and keeping up with industry trends.
- Strong understanding of marketing technology and tools; preferably Hubspot environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Agency background with a firm grasp of how to brief and work with creatives.
You will work in a highly intellectual environment. We maintain a team spirit, intellectual curiosity, and fun even in a virtual environment. We are well funded to work on the hard things that matter in accomplishing our vision. On top of that, we offer:
- Equity eligible for this position
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, including expert medical opinion
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
- Life Insurance
We are looking for someone local!
We work in a hybrid environment, splitting time between our office in Cambridge, MA, and home
Please submit a current resume, cover letter, and links to any additional information, such as online portfolio, projects, GitHub, LinkedIn, etc. to email@example.com