Site Engineer - Electrical
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2023
- Manage project site to monitor electrical works according to design as well as management decisions.
- Plan, schedule, execute & follow up schedule for monthly maintenance while ensuring work completion as planned.
- Attend all electrical breakdown and trouble-shooting works of all devices.
- Coordinate with other engineers, technicians and contractors on project execution and maintenance.
- Provide technical support and guidance as needed.
- Assist in the planning and execution of electrical projects as needed.
- Carry out the supervision of day-by-day activities of electrical and mechanical works at site.
- Coordination and review the testing and commissioning procedures.
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure independently.
- Identify and solve electrical problems in existing devices.
- Testing of electrical systems once they are installed to ensure all systems are stable and safe.
- Diploma degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a reputed school
- Hands-on experience in electrical wiring
- Must know about electrical safety standards and regulations
- Experience in electrical installation and maintenance
- Experience in the relevant field(s) will be a plus.
- Sound skills over Bengali and English
- Computer literacy will be a plus
- Age 20 to 25 years
- Only males are allowed to apply