Do you want to “lead” one of the most disruptive & acclaimed startups in sustainability? Do you also believe in the power of knowledge to shape a better world? Achieve a real impact by taking the most prestigious junior role and leading company-wide efforts as the Founder’s Associate in illuminem’s scale phase! Welcome onboard!
About us & our vision
illuminem is the leading source of sustainability information and data. Over 1000 global experts (from climate ministers to international CEOs) make illuminem the world’s largest network in sustainability. It has been recently awarded as one of TechStar's 12 Sustainability Startups globally, AngelList’s ‘Top Digital Startups' in Europe and Startup Italia’s ‘Leading Innovator in Italy’. Together, we will launch a platform bringing radical transparency to corporate ESG action. Visit https://illuminem.com/
What will you do?
- Lead with our Founders - Work directly with one of the founders on day-to-day operations & and long-term strategies, while constantly participating in the growth and development of the company on all levels
- Be the “Leader of Trust” - Act as a liaison between the founders and other teams within the company, and be the point of reference for all those inside and outside the company
- Spearhead Company-wide Strategic Initiatives - Build & structure initiatives while managing people and actions that help the start-up achieve an always better success
- Act as a Founder and Visionary - Live the vision, enable the mission, and be ready to drive results, continuously identifying solutions and areas of improvement, no matter what it takes
- Represent illuminem - Accompany the founders to major global events, participate in high stakes meetings, and nurture contacts with the world’s best sustainability CEOs, financers and policy-makers
What are we looking for?
- A passion for the challenge - How will you get aluminum to be the “Home” for a sustainable world?
- Reliability / Track record of getting things done - You will be given key responsibilities from Day 1. Be output-driven and turn cool ideas into reality
- Dedication - Have resilience and maintain a flexible time schedule, in order to help when teams need you the most
- Flexibility - Live the startup “big picture”, while also intervening in detailed tasks. Lead action across fronts, from recurrent operations to long-term projects. Be physically present at our beautiful HQ in the heart of Venice or at international events
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills - Be capable of setting up projects across teams. You will see no hierarchy, but a common drive to impact
- Design and execute illuminem’s social media strategy - Lead content creation & calendar, manage advertisement/viral campaigns
- Restless communication - Be transparent, diligently track your actions, continuously report your developments, and be proactive whenever you need support
- Excellent verbal & written English skills - Be capable of clearly and concisely articulating, distilling insights from documents & discussions
- Passionate about Sustainability - We are on a mission for our planet, nothing less ;)
Why should you apply?
- Have a story you will tell for life - Be part of the success of a high-potential venture from its beginning
- Join a valued network - Join a team composed of top professionals and advised by C-level executives, gaining access to unparalleled networking, career & mentoring opportunities
- Invest in yourself, not only on your CV - Learn how to launch a successful business not by reading a biography but by taking on the challenge and turning everyday problems into solutions
- Work for a company worth your name - Do not compromise on your ideals, but be proud every day to achieve impact for a big cause, and to work in a collegial environment grounded in its values
Apply here on LinkedIn or through: