Do you want to “lead” one of the most disruptive & acclaimed startups in sustainability? Do you also believe in the power of knowledge to shape a better world? Achieve a real impact by taking the most prestigious junior role and leading company-wide efforts as the Founder’s Associate in illuminem’s scale phase! Welcome onboard!
About us & our vision
illuminem is the leading source of sustainability information and data. Over 1200 global experts (from climate ministers to international CEOs) make illuminem the world’s largest network in sustainability. It has been recently awarded as one of TechStar's 12 Sustainability Startups globally, AngelList’s ‘Top Digital Startups' in Europe and Startup Italia’s ‘Leading Innovator in Italy’. Together, we will launch a platform bringing radical transparency to corporate ESG action. Visit https://illuminem.com/
What will you do?
- Lead with Our Founders: Work directly with the founders on day-to-day operations and the long-term strategic vision of the company
- Embody the Vision: Act as an ambassador of our vision and mission, constantly seeking innovative solutions and improvements with relentless dedication
- Be the “Leader of Trust”: Guide our teams and act as a liaison between founders and various teams to ensure seamless communication and collaboration
- Sales Strategy Execution: Plan and implement effective sales and partnerships initiatives; build and maintain crucial stakeholder relationships; attend the strategy meetings
- Meeting Management: Efficiently oversee investor and senior management meetings, including agenda preparation, action item assignments, and follow-ups
- Represent illuminem: Join the founders at major global events, engage in high-stakes meetings, and foster relationships with leading sustainability figures, from CEOs, to policy-makers
What are we looking for?
- Reliability: Immediately assume key responsibilities from Day 1, evidencing your dependability and capability in essential roles
- Flexibility: Live the startup “big picture”, while also intervening in detailed tasks. Lead action across various fronts, from daily and recurrent operations to long-term strategic projects
- Educational Qualifications: You are currently pursuing your master's degree or have recently graduated in a financial or business-related subject from a top university
- Professional Experience: Possess similar experience in a fast-paces startup environment with a focus on sustainability
- Sustainability Knowledge: Demonstrate a deep understanding and passion for sustainability in your professional approach
- Excellent Verbal & Written English Skills: Clearly and concisely communicate, distilling insights from documents and discussions with proficiency
- Willingness to be co-located in our Venice HQ at least 80% of the time (accommodation provided)
- Legal Work Eligibility in Italy: Hold a valid EU Working Permit in order to proceed for this position
Why should you apply?
- Have a story you will tell for life: Be part of the success of a high-potential venture from its launch
- Join a valued network: Join a team composed of top professionals and advised by C-level executives, gaining access to unparalleled networking, career & mentoring opportunities
- Invest in yourself, not only on your CV: Learn how to launch a successful business not by reading a biography but by taking the challenge, turning everyday problems into solutions
- Work for a company worth your name: Do not compromise on your ideals, but be proud every day to achieve impact for a big cause, and simply work in an environment grounded in its values
Apply here on LinkedIn or through:
We at http://illuminem.com value a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, and are looking forward to welcoming the right person to our team.