QA Engineer (Python)
We are looking for a skilled QA Engineer with experience in Python to join our team. The QA Engineer will be responsible for designing and executing tests, identifying and reporting defects, and collaborating with developers and stakeholders to ensure that our products meet high standards of quality.
- Develop and implement testing strategies for our software products.
- Design and write automated test scripts using Python and other testing frameworks.
- Identify and report defects and track them to resolution.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that defects are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collaborate with product owners and other stakeholders to understand business requirements and ensure that testing efforts are aligned with those requirements.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure that code changes are tested thoroughly.
- Continuously improve testing processes and methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software testing.
- Strong experience in Python programming language.
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium, Pytest, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with cloud-based platforms and services such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Experience with SQL databases and SQL queries.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Git, Docker, etc.
- Knowledge of performance testing and load testing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified candidates to apply. If you are passionate about quality and have a strong background in Python programming and software testing, we would love to hear from you.
Something looks off?