Senior Data Scientist
We are seeking a highly skilled Data Scientist with a strong background in statistics and multivariate analysis. The ideal candidate will have expertise in developing and implementing algorithms for machine learning models that can be applied to complex data sets such as Hyperspectral Images. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to design and develop machine learning solutions that solve complex business problems.
- Develop and deploy machine learning models that leverage statistical and multivariate analysis techniques.
- Design and implement algorithms for data cleaning, feature extraction, and dimensionality reduction.
- Conduct experiments to validate machine learning models and evaluate their performance against established metrics.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful deployment of machine learning models into production environments.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research in machine learning, statistics, and multivariate analysis to continuously improve our models.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related field.
- Strong background in statistics and multivariate analysis.
- Experience designing and implementing machine learning algorithms for complex data sets.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python
- Knowledge of machine learning libraries such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow, or PyTorch.
- Ability to develop and maintain production-level code in a collaborative environment.
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you have a passion for developing cutting-edge machine learning solutions that leverage the latest statistical and multivariate analysis techniques, we would love to hear from you.
Something looks off?