Windows Application Developer
Who You Are:
We’re looking for a talented Senior Windows C++/C# Software Engineer to join us in making working together in Virtual Reality better and easier. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, organized developer who can ramp up quickly, work with minimal oversight, and take ownership of non-trivial product components.
We believe great engineering helps people solve their problems, accomplish their goals, and brings delight to their everyday lives.
If you believe the same, we should talk!
• Excellent software engineering fundamentals (i.e., OO Design Principles)
• Proven full software development life-cycle experience developing Windows desktop applications (Microsoft Visual Studio development environment a plus).
• Demonstrated proficiency and experience necessary to develop robust, efficient and secure software in C++ and C# for Windows desktop.
• Experience developing multi-threaded and asynchronous applications with a strong understanding of thread-safety and race-conditions.
• Solid analysis and debugging skills, investigating and identifying root causes of software issues.
• Good understanding of software best practices, including security/vulnerability
• Experience with source control systems, such as Git
• Ability to work independently, yet function as an integral part of a team
• Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Good written and communication skills (English)
• Experience writing portable C++ code
• Experience with continuous integration and automated testing
• Development experience for Mac and/or Linux
Must be very willing to help co-workers and be sacrificial with time. Our work-culture is very much like a warm family, not a cold office.
Something looks off?